I did it again. Last night after work I came home and ate a late dinner since I worked during dinner hours. I did so good all day too! Again, I had some cake. I can't wait until it is all GONE! I said to myself it's my birthday cake so I can have some! Wrong. It may be mine but the only thing it's gonna do to me if I keep it up is add the pounds on. I can't wait until payday so I can get a few healthy snacks to keep in the house.
But then again payday isn't going to be very exciting. I've been averaging around 12 hours making minimum wage. I received my new schedule yesterday and I only have 7 hours that week. 7 hours!?! Seriously!?! How do they expect me to survive??? I am so tired of living from paycheck to paycheck :( So I woke up this morning and began my job search once again.
Anyways, I'm not going to let stress deter me from losing this weight. I'm tired of looking in the mirror wondering what the skinny me would look like. That's going to change in 2012! One way or another I will feel better about the way I look by the end of next year.

Keep it up...you can do this!!! I did the same thing with ice cream the night before..so glad that they are gone...Good luck on the job hunt!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I will cheat tonight because I'm not feeling well. I'm actually pretty tired so if I start to feel hungry I will just go to bed, lol. I actually feel more energized now that I'm not eating so much of the junk and drinking a lot more water. It's only day 3 though (I literally just started 3 days ago) so hopefully all this determination keeps me going! Thanks for commenting Nicole, it really helps!
ReplyDelete