I am very proud of myself. I did very well yesterday as far as eating. Last night I started to crave sweets but I was full from dinner and also tired. So when the appropriate time for me to go to bed came I went to bed and completely forgot about my cravings. I still need to drink a little more water but I have cut down my soda intake drastically since day 1. I actually woke up early this morning and ate a decent breakfast. I haven't been exercising yet but I have been working which burns calories. It seems I have come down with a mild cold as well so I feel like doing nothing but unfortunately I still have to work. The beginning is always rough but I have so much support that I feel that this time I will make the weight come off.
I wish all of you who read my blog a very happy and lucky new year to come!! 2012 is the year!!

Cutting down on soda is a huge step in the right direction!! Keep it up, and the reward will be plenty! :)
ReplyDelete