Weight Lost So Far:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 5

So last night wasn't a good night, but regardless I think I still did very well yesterday. I'm done beating myself up over failing. Today is a brand new start to a brand new year. We're all going to have our ups and downs, but I refuse to make a habit of it.

I did notice last night that with my taco salad dinner I was completely full by the time I ate it all. I went back for my mother's chips and dip though which made me even more full than I already was. Today she made french toast out of her homemade bread. It was delicious. I had one piece with a little syrup and skipped the sausage she made. I also had a 6 oz cup of Yoplait Light - strawberry. It's probably not the healthiest brunch but when I was finished I also felt full. I contemplated going back for seconds and then decided against it. Probably the best decision I've made so far this year (haha!).

My problem with eating is if it tastes yummy, I don't know when to stop eating it, even if I feel full. I think this is the main reason why I am obese. Another reason is lack of exercise. I admit it: I'm just plain lazy. I hate to exercise. I am interested in finding some exercise dvd's though because I know I can't lose weight without it. I'm betting that once I've lost some weight and get used to exercising that I'll feel a lot better about doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment