Weight Lost So Far:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 9 - Failure

So today started off badly. I got into a little bit of an argument with my boyfriend and so when it was time for me to eat lunch I totally wanted comfort food. I opted for a Combination Totinos pizza rather than a healthy meal. Did you know that one Combination Totinos pizza has 740 calories!? And of course I ate the whole thing! That's half of my allotted calorie intake for the day. I felt completely stuffed afterwards though which I find to be a good thing. It means that what I've been doing lately as far as eating less and drinking more water has been working. Normally I can eat one and STILL be hungry! I'm not going to beat myself up over it anymore. I have the rest of the day to make healthier choices and healthier choices is what I shall make!

No comments:

Post a Comment