Weight Lost So Far:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Monday, January 2, 2012
Day 6 - Snow, Snow, and More Snow!
Despite the fact that we're supposed to get anywhere between 8-14 inches of snow over the next few days, I still have to brave the wintry stuff and go to work this morning. I'm not really feeling it. I'd rather stay home in my bed where it is toasty warm. Not to mention this cold or whatever it is can't decide what it wants to do. I'm starting to feel icky from it again. Regardless, I kind of am looking forward to going to work because that is the only kind of work out I am getting at this time. I'm anxious for payday to arrive so I can look into getting a few workout DVDs or maybe some weights. I know there are some things I can do at home but every time I think about doing it my motivation goes right out the door. It doesn't matter how many times I tell myself that if I don't do it I won't lose weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment