Weight Lost So Far:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

24 Hour Bug + Not Eating = Weight Loss

So after my mom returned home from the hospital she caught a bug which was totally unrelated to why she was in the hospital in the first place. Days later, I too caught the bug. It was horrible! I won't go into details but I was sick for 1 day and dropped 4 pounds. Total weight loss today (since January 1st): 9 pounds. I definitely do not like the flu diet (lol), and will not continue that diet since I am feeling much better. I am, however, going to take this opportunity to continue to try as hard as I might to drop this weight. I have noticed small changes in my body that I like. For instance: I have more energy for longer periods of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment