Weight Lost So Far:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 7

Day 7 and I've only lost a pound. The beginning is always the hardest. I blame lack of exercise too. I so can't wait until I begin classes again next week. Last term I was very active while I was taking classes. I go to school all day long two times a week to not interfere with work too much. I am mostly always on my feet. I am taking Photography classes and I LOVE it!

Today has been a good day so far. I didn't eat breakfast so I had breakfast for lunch. It's kept me pretty full. I started to feel a little bit hungry about an hour ago so I ate some Yoplait Light. I'm still feeling full. I am almost done with my 4th glass of water too which is a huge accomplishment for me! I have been averaging 2-3 glasses of water a day and drinking a glass of Diet 7Up. I'm going to try to reach 8 glasses of water today. It's kind of tiresome running to the bathroom every 20 minutes though (lol)! I know this is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment