I started classes again this week and between that and everything else going on in my life this week I have failed miserably at eating healthy. Or did I? So I haven't been trying but some how I am down 5 pounds since my first weight in at the beginning of this month. I'll take it and use it as motivation to continue my healthy eating journey.
My mother had my sister wake me up yesterday around 2am. She (my mother) was going to be taken by ambulance to the emergency room. She was feeling nauseated, a rapid heartbeat, and tightness in her chest. My mother has a history of high blood pressure. I thought it was a heart attack at first but as test results came back negative I began to think it was an anxiety attack from all the stress that she has been under lately. The hospital kept my mother until last night for observations because they didn't know why she was experiencing these symptoms. Other than having low potassium levels there was no reason why my mother should be feeling the way she felt. She is home now and doing much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment