With the new year around the corner I decided it was time to create a new me. Not so much a new me mentally, but a new me physically. For as far back as I can remember I have always been overweight and uncomfortable with my body. I am ready to change that feeling.
Today I weight approximately 223 pounds. I found out earlier this morning that my ideal weight for my height is between 106 and 133 pounds. Finding out that I am nearly 100 pounds heavier than I should be was completely terrifying. I have a very long ways to go, but I realize that is an unrealistic goal. For now, I plan on taking things slow until I can afford to buy the proper foods that I should be eating; however, I can still make healthy choices now.
Yesterday I joined an online support group on Facebook. Women who want or need to lose weight belong to that group and we are going to support each other through this difficult feat. With the help of these women, my friends, and my family I have no doubt that this coming year will be the year I finally reach my goal.

This is going to be the year for US!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be such an exciting year for all of us! I am in the same place as you and it is so overwhelming! We've go this though....baby steps, baby steps. Feel free to friend me on FB too!! www.facebook.com/konka
ReplyDeleteYes we've got this ladies!
ReplyDelete