Weight Lost So Far:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ugh!

Yesterday I did really well until night came. I realize that's when I eat the most because I get really bored. What else is there to do, right? Once night came I really started to crave the sweets. I was doing good telling myself "no" and that it wasn't going to help me lose weight, and then I caved. I had a piece of cake. Immediately afterwards I just wanted to cry and felt sick to my stomach. I became very upset, and I am still upset today but I realize I am only human. Today is a brand new day, and with my re-newed confidence I will jump right back on the band wagon. I wasn't going to post about it but I realized I had to make myself accountable for my what I did.

2 comments:

  1. same thing happened to me brittany!!! I did pretty good all day then once the evening came i was starved....I had two ice cream bars...felt like crap afterwards..but then i told myself now they are gone and the box is empty and i wont buy anymore...today is a new day...it will take us time to relearn how to eat healthy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly will take time. I just wish that time was NOW! lol. It's not easy. I think I need to find a hobby to keep me busy during down time.

    ReplyDelete